Sunday, July 10, 2016

Making Your Home Sing Monday


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!  Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes.....the opportunities are endless.


Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which I'd love for you to grab and paste into your post!  It is a "no-follow" button.

My bedroom is a mess. I HATE that!  Well, MY side is a mess anyway.

Somebody gave me a bag of stuff and I took everything out to sort through it and then I just never finished the job.  Also, I decided to sort through some paperwork and never finished THAT easier, so papers everywhere.

I've been busier than usual lately.  My friend went on vacation to Hawaii so I watched her daughter full-time for a few weeks and the church has some big events coming up and we've been busy planning/helping with that, plus all the "normal" stuff that I usually do around here anyway.

I thought summer was going to be lazy.   L - A - Z- Y.

Did YOU?

And do you know what's paying the price as I get busier and busier?

My house!

Here I thought summer was going to be lazy but it's ME who's being lazy!

So tonight I decided I would stop making excuses and start making a dent in my mess.  I did NOT get everything done but I made a start.  

You probably couldn't tell that I did ANYTHING, but *I* know I did.  It's a smaller pile than it was yesterday at this time!

So my goal this week is to get my house back in shape!  It may be the "lazy" days of summer but that doesn't mean that my house has to fall apart, lol!  

What fun things do you have planned this summer?


What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today!


If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 

RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 


I'd love to connect with you

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the party :) Appreciate your hosting us! Good luck with the clean up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It felt good to get it all done!

      Delete
  3. Nan...I have been in your shoes. But it feels good to get in and get it finished. You will be so glad you did. :-) Thank you for hosting sweet friend. Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It DID feel good! And, as usual, it didn't take as long as I thought it would so I don't know why I didn't do it before, lol!

      Delete
  4. My summer hasn't gone as expected either, I sympathize! I actually have a blog article ready to go tomorrow on it!! After all, if life is going to get strange, we might as well share about it... right?! Actually, I'm sharing about how I adjusted to get summer back out of the hands of random business. I hope and pray your pile continues to get smaller... baby steps is always a good way to tackle a big problem... or a big pile of stuff (as it were)! Have a blessed week Nan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have an awesome week too, my dear! Summer NEVER goes the way that I expect it, lol!

      Delete
  5. Haha I have a closet that I decided to clean out. So, I took most of the things out of it and set them on a table. That was a week ago. I have only sorted through a few of the things. Then there is my desk. Well, THAT is another story that I will share with you another day ;-)

    Thanks for the linkup!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lol! I can totally relate, as you know!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the party. I linked. I'll tweet and pin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a great week and thanks for linking up!

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!