Sunday, February 21, 2016

Making Your Home Sing Monday Linky Party


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!  Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes.....the opportunities are endless.

Note: We had 129 linkups last week!  I think it's a little low due to the holidays but I so appreciate those of you that linked up!  You guys are awesomely amazing and amazingly awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which I'd love for you to grab and paste into your post!  It is a "no-follow" button.

Morning!  I know that I keep talking about how time is flying by but it IS!!!!

Spring is really just around the corner.  I used to garden and I would spend the winter months pouring over gardening books and planning what new flowers to add and looking forward to getting out there.  

I don't have a beautiful garden anymore.  I miss the garden but I don't miss the work.  :)  My garden was huge.

Now I just enjoy the flowers from the one rose bush that we have out there and the daisies. Personally, I think the daisies are trying to take over.  They are very pushy, those daisies.

Sometimes we look so far into the future with expectation that we forget to enjoy what's right in front of us.

So many wonderful things happening around us can be overlooked because our focus is off.

Is your focus off?

Mine is, sometimes.  So I will try and enjoy each day and be thankful in it and for it, and make my home sing this week.  Care to join me?

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today!



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 


I'd love to connect with you





12 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Terri! You have an awesome week too! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank YOU for linking up each week! :)

      Delete
  3. I can be like those pushy daisies, Nan! Thanks for the reminder to check my focus all throughout my day. :) I do hope you are doing well and thanks so much for the linkup, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing a bit better, thank you! I still can't make it through the day without lying down for awhile several times, but the pain is getting better. Am hoping to eventually be able to go a whole day without having to lie down at all.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the party sweet Nan! Have a great week.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear! I hope you have a wonderful week too, my friend!

      Delete
  5. Hi Nan, thanks for the party. I'm sharing on all my social media so you can get those numbers up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lol! You are a sweetie, my friend! Thank you for that. Always love to have more visitors sharing awesome posts. :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the lovely party ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!