Sunday, January 3, 2016

Making Your Home Sing Monday Linky Party


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!  Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes.....the opportunities are endless.


Note: We had 57 linkups last week!  I think it's a little low due to the holidays but I so appreciate those of you that linked up!  You guys are awesomely amazing and amazingly awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which I'd love for you to grab and paste into your post!  It is a "no-follow" button.


Can you believe it's now 2016?   Wow, a new year already!

I got all my Christmas decorations down last week but left the tree up because my youngest son asked me too.  That will come down in the next day or two.

I now have a few Valentine's Day decorations spread around a little bit, and pulled out anything red from my stash that I thought might look fun and add to the decor.

But it's mostly only in my living room and sunroom.  Everything else is just normal decor.

I don't know where you are but it's been COLD where I live.  Really cold.  There's been snow in some areas but our house hasn't had any.  Yet.

I love snow and hope we get some but I really hate driving in it.  So it better only come when it's convenient for ME.

Snow does that.

Right?

Right?

O.k. I will continue to delude myself but will get the party started so y'all don't have to listen to me anymore!

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today!



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 


I'd love to connect with you

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! We put our stuff away the day after! We put the Christmas stuff up over the American Thanksgiving, so it is up a month, and I am ready for it to be gone by the time it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Nan! This is my first year to get it all put up on New Years Day, so I'm pretty proud of myself! ;) Btw, I don't see the linkup. I'm not sure if it's just me or if you've yet to post it. Thanks for hosting, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. I don't always leave comments but I must say the link ups today were very inspirational. My favorites was Taming the To Do List and Goals for 2016 Diligence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your linkup! I found myself chuckling as I reread your bio for the umpteenth time. I think it is one of the best I've seen on any blog! New Year blessings!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!