Sunday, November 8, 2015

Making Your Home Sing Monday Linky Party


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!  Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes.....the opportunities are endless.


Note: We had 122 linkups last week!  You guys are awesomely amazing and amazingly awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which I'd love for you to grab and paste into your post!  It is a "no-follow" button.


We are going on vacation soon to visit Mickey and Minnie.  This time our whole family is going, including our oldest son and his wife.  I am looking forward to some family time with all of us together.

We are blessed to have people staying in our home and taking care of our dogs while we are gone

Pets always add an extra measure of responsibility when you're going on vacation, so it's nice that we won't have to worry about them.  I know that they will be much happier at home anyway.  Plus they will enjoy being spoiled with all the extra attention I am sure.

Since I am gluten-free, soy-free and (mostly) dairy-free I am so thankful that Disney actually has many gluten-free options for me.  That takes the stress out of eating there and I won't have to worry about getting sick.

I say "mostly" dairy-free because my doctor told me that I could occasionally have "real" cheese. Yum!  I drink rice milk and use dairy-free options for sour cream, ice cream, and American cheese. But I do enjoy real cheese and even yogurt on occasion.

Whenever we go out of town I like to make sure that the house is clean before we leave.  I like a clean house at ANY time but *especially* if I'm leaving town. Who wants to come home to a messy house? My daughter-in-law is the same way.

Things are always liable to get a little crazy when people start packing or get busy with last minute stuff.  So I just make sure that everyone picks up after themselves so that the house stays neat when we leave.  Especially since we often will have people living in our house when we're on vacation.  It makes it more comfortable for them as well.

I will be scheduling the linky party for when I am gone so that we can continue to make our homes sing each week.

Y'all have a great week and I will be sure to tell Mickey and Minnie that you said hello!  ;)


What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today!



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 


I'd love to connect with you





17 comments:

  1. How fun for you all! I hope you have a great time of relaxation with your family. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nannette! I am looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Debbie and thanks for linking up today.

      Delete
  3. What fun for all of you, Nan!
    Have a wonderful vacation!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely be fun to have us all there together at the same time!

      Delete
  4. Have a great time, Nan! I just got back from my vacation with the hubster and posted pictures as well as an encouragement to do just what you're doing back at my place. I hope you have time to check it out. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun! I'll check it out, thanks Beth!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting another great party! Found tons of new projects I want to try out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wonderful! That's the fun thing about linky parties, isn't it?

      Delete
  6. Nan, I'm so sorry. I accidentally linked one link twice. Thanks for faithfully hosting your linkup every week. Blessings! Have fun with Mickey & Minnie! I just came back from California myself, but missed seeing them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find a post that was linked up twice but maybe I'm just too tired to find it, lol! I did find two posts with the same picture but they are two different posts. It's really not a problem though so no worries!

      Delete
    2. I guess I was too tired to realize I just used the same picture! LOL

      Delete
  7. Nan...Oh my! We are visiting Mickey and Minnie next week! Are you in Disney World or Disneyland? Could it be we could be in the same place at the same time? If so, we need to at least meet up for a minute or two. That would be so cool. How funny that we are taking the same family vacation. I know you all will have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Monday,

    We are so happy to be joining your party again for this week. Love your blog and all of your wonderful ideas and recipes. Keep up the great work.

    Sincerely,
    Denise W. & Aubrie B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ANan thanks for the party.If you get a chance please stop by the Creative Challenge and add a project. Hope to see you soon. Best wishes, Darlene

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!