Sunday, September 13, 2015

Making Your Home Sing Monday Linky Party


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!  Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes.....the opportunities are endless.


Note: We had 104 linkups last week!  You guys are awesomely amazing and amazingly awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which I'd love for you to grab and paste into your post!  It is a "no-follow" button.

No post again this week, so let's just get this party started!


What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today!



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you

12 comments:

  1. Nan, I know this is a very hard time for you, since your mom passed the other day. Know that you are in my prayers and that I'm so sorry for your loss. Also, I'm sure you are in no position to think about your blog, but in case you have a free moment, I don't know if you realize or not, but the linky wasn't included. However, if it's scheduled to be added later, please ignore my question. Just wanted to be sure you knew. Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth. No, I didn't know. I had just finished writing the linky party post when we got the phone call. So when I came back the post was still up on my blog. I just scheduled it and didn't realize I hadn't included the link up. We got there in time and were able to spend all day with her and love on her and say our goodbyes. I don't know if she knew we were there or not, but we felt like she did and liked to think that she did. Today will be her second full day in Heaven and I know that she is rejoicing to be with our Savior and my daddy is there too! :)

      Delete
    2. Totally get why you're distracted, my friend. I just wish I could give you a hug in person. But I'm sure there are many who can be the "hands and feet of Christ" for you today. You're in my prayers!

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Beth!!!! :) Yes, God is taking good care of me!

      Delete
  2. Nan, we don't know one another. I haven't even been following your blog or linkup for very long. But I just wanted to say how sorry I am that your have lost your dear Mom. I hope that memories of happy times with her, sustain you through the days and weeks ahead...Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Mimi! That is so sweet of you! Yes, I have very happy memories of her and, as hard as this is, I am grateful for those memories of happy times!

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry about your mom, Nan. It is so hard to see them go (and I don't even really know yet, just know the time is coming sooner and sooner.) I would just give you a big hug if I was there with you. I have been thinking of you and praying for you during this time of loss and yet thanksgiving knowing that she is in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judy. Honestly, it still doesn't seem real and it's been a week now. It just seems like she's just visiting somewhere and we will see her soon. I do know that we WILL see her again someday and I am thankful for that.

      Delete
  4. Hi Nan, thanks for hosting another great party. We'd love it if you'd consider stopping by our link party. Best Wishes, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darlene! I haven't been very active on the internet lately because my mom passed away last week! But I appreciate the invite and will certainly stop by when I get more active again!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Joanna, and you have a lovely week too!

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!