Sunday, June 21, 2015

Making Your Home Sing Monday


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!  Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes.....the opportunities are endless.


Note: We had 124 linkups last week!  You guys are awesomely amazing and amazingly awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which I'd love for you to grab and paste into your post!  It is a "no-follow" button.

This linky party always seems to sneak up on me, haha.  I used to write my posts during the week and be all prepared and ahead on them, but I haven't had the time nor inclination to be so organized for awhile.

As it is, I fell asleep watching t.v. and woke up to go to bed.  Then I remembered the linky party and wanted to make sure and get this up.

I do so appreciate your commitment to linking up and all your wonderful posts and so let's get this party started before I fall asleep at my computer.  

Because I really need to either fall back asleep or have some ice cream.....  ;)

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today!



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!


16 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting and I hope you have a great week. I know the feeling of falling asleep on the couch too. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome, Debbie, and thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  3. I hope you're having the loveliest of Sundays. Enjoy your week. Thanks for hostessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura. Sundays are a busy day for us, but always such a joy to go to church and worship the Lord and be together with our church family!

      Delete
  4. More ice cream is always a good choice ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha! You know it, girl!!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Nan. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you have an awesome week too, Darlene!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and you too, my friend!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and I hope that you have a wonderful week too!

      Delete
  8. Good morning. Thanks for hosting another great party. We love your blog and just wanted to say keep up the great work.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Denise W. & Aubrie B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Denise and Aubrie! That's very kind of you to say! Have an awesome week and thank you for leaving such a sweet comment!

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!