Sunday, June 14, 2015

Making Your Home Sing Monday Linky Party


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!  Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes.....the opportunities are endless.


Note: We had 120 linkups last week!  You guys are awesomely amazing and amazingly awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which I'd love for you to grab and paste into your post!  It is a "no-follow" button.

Hope you all had a great week and fantastic weekend!  We always hope or expect our weekends to be wonderful, right?

Whether it's a traditional Friday, Saturday, Sunday weekend or whether our "weekend" falls during the week.

There's generally the relief that the work week is done and the hope for a relaxing, peaceful, energetic, amazing, fun, uneventful, peaceful weekend (depending on what you like to do on the weekends!).

The weekend is when many of us recharge our batteries and enjoy such serious downtime.  It's also when some kick it into gear and tackle a to-do list that's been building all week.

Some miss having a routine and schedule and so look forward to the structure of the work week. Bless you, whoever you are.

However you enjoy your weekend, I hope it's been a good one and that you find time to make your home sing this week!

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today!



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome, Debbie! :) Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week! I intend on making a plan tonight and sticking to it. I'm a little, well ok, a lot OCD, so a plan will help my home sing this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I did! Hope your week went well too! I have such a fondness for schedules and plans, but I really prefer to make my own rather than have someone else do it for me, haha. ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful week this week!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nan...I haven't visited in a while my friend but I am so grateful to be stopping by today. Thank you for hosting and I pray you have a wonderful week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend, you too! Always a pleasure to connect up with you!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for stopping by and linking up!

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!