Sunday, March 1, 2015

Making Your Home Sing Monday Linky Party


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!  Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes.....the opportunities are endless.


Note: We had 98 linkups last week!  You guys are awesomely amazing and amazingly awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which I'd love for you to grab and paste into your post!  It is a "no-follow" button.


It is March already.   MARCH!!!!!!

How is that possible?

While many places are suffering from record lows and record snows, we've actually had a pretty mild winter where I live.  

In fact, this last week we've had some nice, sunny days.  Well, nice for us.  California or Florida we are not.  But this has been a pretty calm February.

Yesterday was sunny but I still felt like I wanted to wear a coat.  Summer has not yet arrived so I am gonna keep my coat nearby.

But spring is on its way.

I love snow, but it seems like some of you are having WAY too much of it.  Even though our winter has been mild I am ready for spring.

Are you?

What do you love about spring?

I love when the cherry trees begin to bloom, and the birds come back and you can hear them chattering away, and flowers start blooming again, and things "green up" and the weather starts to warm up a bit.

I just love how "alive" everything seems.  Back in my gardening days I eagerly awaited spring as I couldn't wait to get my hands in the dirt and do some planting and pruning.

I am over that now.   ;)

But I still love spring.  This week I will be changing some of my home accessories to bring a little spring into my home and lighten things up a bit and spread a little fun around the place.

What are YOU going to be doing to bring a little fun into YOUR home this week?

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today!



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!





14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting another MYHSM link up, I always enjoy stopping by. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's always a pleasure to have you stop by, Terri! Thanks so much.

      Delete
  2. I miss spring back North (but not the snow!) -- the first forsythia, pussy willows, crocuses! Thanks for hosting & God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember pussy willows from when I was a kid but I literally have not seen a tree in years! Love the gold of forsythia!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting! I am ready for Spring! I am tired of the coats and everything with kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, girl, me too! My kids are older now but I do remember many a winter where they would take their coat off and leave it somewhere, lol! Especially my oldest child. He never quite outgrew that as his wife bought him a coat and he lost it somewhere, lol!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting and have a splendid new month.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little late responding but I did have a great month! God bless you, too, and now YOU have a great month of April! ;)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the party---hope you have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by, Sarah, and thanks for joining the party!

      Delete
  6. I love this post!!! Sounds like you have a bit of time to plan for spring. I just got a few of my plants in pots and busy planning for my yard as soon as it gets just a bit warmer and I'm feeling a bit better.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you are feeling better now, Kat! I'll bet you have a lovely garden. I may need to put a few flowers out in my containers this year. Haven't done that for awhile!

      Delete
  7. What a great name for a blog party! This is my first time over. I'm 98, 99, and 100! Following on Google. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So please you stopped by and joined the party! Sorry it took me so long to respond but happy to see you!

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!