Sunday, February 1, 2015

Making Your Home Sing Monday Linky Party



Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!  Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes.....the opportunities are endless.


Note: We had 120 linkups last week!  You guys are awesomely amazing and amazingly awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which I'd love for you to grab and paste into your post!  It is a "no-follow" button.


I was going to have a post this week, but my week got away from me.  This is what I get for leaving things to the last minute, lol!

I started my post earlier in the week, then had a busy week (translation: I ALWAYS have a busy week) just like y'all do so I left the post for Saturday.

Then Saturday came and I was busy running around doing stuff and running errands for my mom and visiting with one of my brothers (who dropped by).  I don't get to see this brother as often as I'd like because he lives a couple of hours away.

My brother is currently fighting cancer for the FOURTH time and he fights it with strength and humor and courage.  He is my hero!  

Whenever he comes into town for a treatment (or to visit his kids) he will usually stay with one of their children so then I get to see him.  Pray for him if you think about it, please! Thank you!

Anyway, after my brother left, my hubby and I went over to a friend's house for dinner and the evening.  We hadn't seen them in awhile so it was fun catching up.

So we had dinner with our friends and came home and I remembered: it's Saturday!

Saturday ALWAYS follows Friday and so you wouldn't think that it would continue to surprise me every week when it pops up.....but it does.

Surprises me nearly ever week, lol!  So let's just get the party going, shall we?

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today!



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!


17 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! Prayers for your brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie, I know he appreciates it.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Nan, and praying for your brother in Jesus' name ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nannette! I appreciate this so much!

      Delete
  3. I hear ya, Nan! The week's are flying by in my neck of the woods too. Glad you got to visit with your brother and I'll pray that he's able to beat the cancer for good this time. Thanks for hosting, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth! As you are a cancer survivor yourself, you know how important and appreciated those prayers are!

      Delete
  4. Hello Nan,
    I'm sorry to hear of your brother's battle.
    "Father God, I plead the blood of Jesus over Nan's brother. I pray peace, strength, patience, hope, healing and mercy and provision in Jesus' Name. Thank you God!"

    Be strong and courageous sister in the Lord!
    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura. It's just so nice to know that others are praying for him!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting. Sorry to hear about your brother's battle.
    Rachael @ Diamonds in the Rough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel, and thanks for joining us today! :)

      Delete
  6. Stopping by for the first time today. I'm sorry it's not during better circumstances for you :( Prayers are powerful :) Thank you for taking the time to host!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely to of you to stop by and leave a comment! Thank you and yes, prayers are powerful so amen to that!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting. I'm going to try to incorporate some Flylady techniques in my home this week, especially using a calendar more frequently to organize my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to spread things out throughout the week too. Makes it much easier to keep up with things if you do it a little each day. I love organization and use my calendar but I also love using a to-do list!

      Delete
  8. Thank you for hosting! Praying for perfect health for your brother :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend! I (and he) appreciate the prayers!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!