Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Day In The Life (Of A Pastor's Wife) #13: My Son Reads Better Than I Do




My son walked by me recently wearing this shirt:


I looked at it and I wondered what it meant.

I knew that NRA stood for the National Rifle Association, so I wondered what the initials "N.I.A." could possibly refer to.

It looked like it was political or a call to action, since they were asking people to take a stand by encouraging them to make a call.

So I said to my son "Call for N.I.A., what does that mean?" 

My son looked at me rather blankly and replied

"California.  Mom.  It says California."


I never claimed to be the sharpest pencil in the box.

So I took it to my facebook account and posted the picture and my question and my son's response.

One gal told me that she had to read his shirt three times because she'd had the same response as me.

Another gal said that she read it as "Call for Nia," and she was wondering who Nia was as she'd never heard of her.

Ordinarily I'd say that I fear for this country, but the Californians on my fb account got it right away.

So California has saved the world yet again.  (The first time they saved it was with Disneyland)

Click here for more A Day In The Life (of a pastor's wife). 



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!