Sunday, March 9, 2014

When Ground Turkey Runs AFOWL Of The Law (Get it? A"fowl?") & MYHSM Linky Party


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!  Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes.....the opportunities are endless.


Note: We had 100 linkups last week!  You guys are awesomely amazing and amazingly awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which I'd love for you to grab and paste into your post!  It is a "no-follow" button.


Wow, I could really use an extra hour right now, instead of losing one!  I was all ready to sit down and get this linky post up when I remembered that I had several pounds of lean ground turkey in the fridge that needed to be divided up and frozen before it went bad.

How does ground turkey go bad?  Well, I suspect that it has something to do with super high heels, too much makeup, and tight leather pants.  But I could be wrong about that.

I also remembered that I had a sink full of dishes and a loaded dishwasher because I dropped everything when a friend called and ran out the door.

To be clear, my friend didn't come into my home, yell something, and then run out my door.  *I* ran out the door when she called. And I really didn't run, it was more of a slow gallop.  Or maybe a fast walk. Or maybe it was more of a prancercise.

Also, my sink wasn't filled with my dishwasher.  The dishwasher wasn't actually in the sink. And, the dishwasher wasn't drunk either.  I know it sounded like it from what I said but it wasn't.

And I really didn't drop everything when my friend called.  Because if I had, I would have dropped the phone first and then I wouldn't have been able to hear what she said after that.

I really hope everything is clear now and that you weren't at all stressed thinking my ground turkey was running on the wrong side of the law or that my dishwasher was in need of some serious intervention.

It's all good. Now be a sweetie and link up below, o.k.?  Thanks!


What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today! Please do not put your own "Making Your Home Sing Monday" Linky on your blog.



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!




12 comments:

  1. Cute title! :-) Thanks for hosting & God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurie! Thank you for linking up today and God bless YOU too! :)

      Delete
  2. Did you wake up during the REM cycle and this was the wild dream you were in the middle of, Nan? I'm completely lost! But had a good laugh! Thanks for hosting, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I was fully awake, lol! This is what happens when I'm tired and I ramble......which is pretty much all the time, haha.

      Delete
  3. This was probably the craziest post I've ever read - I laughed and laughed. You have the best imagination! Thanks for hosting/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I made you laugh today! Yes, I have a warped mind, haha! Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  4. Nan, you CRACK.ME.UP!!! We have spring break this week so I'm hoping to get some DESPERATELY NEEDED work done in the kitchen. Thanks for hosting again, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I remember when the kids were little and I just LOVED spring break, lol! Now I still love spring break because I watch my friend's daughter after school but hers is in April.

      Delete
  5. This is an interestingly funny post Nan... even though I have to read again to really get it, lol!
    Thanks a lot for hosting us again, do have a super blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mostly me just being silly and rambling, lol! But at least it gave me a sort-of post, lol!

      Delete
  6. Hi, Nan!
    I haven't been linking-up much lately, so I decided I'd stop in and say 'Hello!" I hope you are doing terrific and are ready for spring. Today we had robins and bluebirds all over the lawn! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jacqueline, how lovely to see that outside your window! Spring is coming! So glad you stopped by to say "hello" and hope you have a lovely week!

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!