Friday, November 8, 2013

Photobooth Fun!


We had quite a fun time in the photo booth at our son's wedding!  And since I didn't have a post prepared and played hooky by watching a movie tonight with my family instead, I am posting some fun photos that we did (how's THAT for a long sentence?).

(I'm not posting photos of our sweet new daughter-in-law yet because I keep forgetting to ask her permission to post photos of her on my blog.  I wouldn't want to do it without her permission.  I always like to ask people first before I put their photos on here).

And now for a little crazy...........


I didn't know that there was something on the ground that you step on to take the picture, and I accidentally stepped on it before we were ready, as you can tell in the first picture above.  This is our handsome oldest son, the groom.

Then it was a mad dash of "What should we do?" and "How should we pose?"

You KNOW that I love me some Disney and some Mickey so when I saw those ears I snatched them up!


Notice how hubby went for the ears in this next set of pictures posted above.  This is my precious mom.  I think I have her eyes, don't you agree?  I also think it looks like she didn't want hubby kissing her in the second photo......I'm only kidding!  She loves my hubby and the feeling is mutual.


Our youngest son.  Isn't he handsome?  He was the "best man."

I was loving those glasses so much that I could barely bring myself to part with them.

If I had time tonight I'd try and write a funny little story to go with each set of pictures, but it's late and I want to get this post up. I hope y'all have an awesome weekend!



If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!


Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a blast. Loving the Mickey ears ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy fun! You made me laugh! Congrats to the bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photo booth idea at a wedding!!! That looks like so much fun! (PS Love your blog deisign with it's "vintage" look! -- Oh, and sharing some comment love back at ya!)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!