Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Making Your Home Sing Monday" Linky Party


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party! Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes....the opportunities are endless.


Note:  We had 103 linkups last week!  You guys are awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)  

On the left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which you are welcome to grab and paste into your post if you want but it's not a requirement.  It is a "no-follow" button.

Wow.  Can you believe that this is Thanksgiving week?  How did that happen?  And Christmas is right around the corner.

I need to get my house in order this week.  Right now I have part of a bunk bed in my living room and the other part of it in the dining room.  I'll bet YOU can't say that, can you?  Or maybe you can!  ;)

Our kids don't need bunk beds anymore, lol!  So it's time to pass it on to someone who can use it.  Plus, it really doesn't do much for my decor.

So this week I will be making my home sing by concentrating on a few things that I've been putting off lately.

What about you? Have you been putting anything off?  This might be a good week to get caught up on a few things!  I'll race you!

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today! Please do not put your own "Making Your Home Sing Monday" Linky on your blog.


If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!


12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting each week! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie! You have a lovely Thanksgiving too! :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for the awesome party.
    angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling it too, Nan ... the need to spruce things up and get things ready for the holidays. I hope that you once get that bunk bed outta there, you'll have more space and a new decor that inspires you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything will look better than a mattress and a bedframe and rails, right? Lol! Spent most of today at church so will have to try tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for joining us and God bless you too, my friend!

      Delete
  5. thanks so much for hosting. I put a link to your party on my party page. Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does having a pack-n-play crib in my living room 1/2 the year count?? Sadly, we have no more bunk beds in our house. They took them with them (their part of the bunk) and left me with memories. I am feeling the crunch of Thanksgiving and the need to clean this morning so that my home will sing. I ignored your 15 minutes rule and didn't rest until 11:30am or even take time to eat. Now what is it called? Breakfast, lunch, and chocolate??

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nan...We are having wood floors installed today and tomorrow. Talk about having projects done two days before Thanksgiving!!! So, Wednesday will have me preparing my home and foods for our family on Thursday. Busy week. The bonus of having the floors put in, we cleaned and decluttered to prepare for the installation. ;-) Anyhow, thank you for the link up each week. Have a wonderful Monday sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!