Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lazy Mom Gets A Pedicure

Are your toes crying out to you, begging you for some attention?  Do you hope for rain every day so that you can hide your toes?


Afraid to have them see the light of day?  No problem!  Come do a pedicure the Lazy Mom way!


LAZY MOM TIP:  Get A Pedicure



Lazy Mom's motto: Make it easy, make it fun and get it done!


("Lazy" and "Mom" are not usually two words you'd put together in a sentence, are they? But sometimes we moms get tired and we DO feel like being lazy.  We've had a long day of doing stuff but there is more to be done!  That's when I suggest we do things the Lazy Mom way!)


Click here for more Lazy Mom tips.


If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!


Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!



I am linking up to these linky parties:

125 Titus 2 Tuesday ButtonCourtship Connection Teaching What Is Good Messy MarriageDucks 'n a RowFamily Home and LifeWise-Woman-Builds All Things with Purposekatherines corner Photobucket


TheBetterMom.comWhat Joy Is MinePhotobucketHappy Wives ClubLiving Proverbs 31i should be mopping the floorThe Alabaster Jar

4 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh this morning :) I saw the photo of your toes with the painted design. I thought, "She did a great job doing that herself. Let's see how....". I was so glad to continue reading that you do yours the same way I do mine :)))) There are days that pedicure brings a whole lot more than just perky toes too!!!
    Have a great Tues.!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Great minds think alike, lol! Seriously, I love to get the "hot stone" pedicure. It is just wonderful. For the longest time I thought that pedicures were just too "princess-y" and now I know they are made of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Nan, I've never had a pedicure (from a professional, that is)! I have had a manicure but it was a gift that someone gave me just last year. However, I don't think that doing my own nails exempts me from being a lazy mom at times! ;) Thanks for the quick giggle and a reminder that even though I'm not wearing flip flops now, I still need to tend to those weary looking toes of mine! I'm missing you over at Wedded Wed too. Hope to see you in the line up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you'll stop over and watch two of the cutest twins ever, I'll drive over to the salon and get a pedicure. I really can't get one otherwise since no one is home to watch the sweet babes. On second thought, I'll do it myself while I am reading blogs. One thing you forgot is a good foot soak first. It is so relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)