Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Making Your Home Sing Monday" Linky Party


Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party! Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing?  It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping, and link up!  Thanks!


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes....the opportunities are endless.


Note:  We had 111 linkups last week!  You guys are awesome!  Don't forget to visit one another and try to leave a comment on at least one blog to encourage someone today!  :)

I am just posting the linkup today instead of a regular post.  This weekend my family and I will be out of town attending a birthday party for my mom!  It will be fun to hang out with my siblings and their families again.  We don't get to do that enough!

I would love to smuggle the dogs in to see my mom, as she misses them.  But the doggies get to stay home with our house sitters.  Have a great weekend y'all and I'll see ya soon!  Thanks for linking up!


What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today! Please do not put your own "Making Your Home Sing Monday" Linky on your blog.


If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank YOU for joining us and linking up today!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your time with family, Nan! And thanks for providing a place for us all to meet here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! We had a great time. My mom is doing really well and most of my siblings were there (except for two) so it was great to see them and their families!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting!! I know you are having a wonderful time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Judith. I did. My mom was just so pleased to see everyone and although she's lost some weight she still looked great!

      Delete
  4. Have fun with your family, Nan.
    My internet is intermittent, so I won't be linking up regularly over the next few months, but was able to do so today. Sending you blessings form Croatia.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you are having internet problems but so happy you were able to join us today! Sending you blessings right back, my friend!

      Delete
  5. Nan....thank you for another wonderful link up this week. Enjoy your family time and give your mom a birthday hug. Blessings friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww, you're such a sweetie, Naomi! Thank you, my friend!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)