Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lazy Mom Packs For A Move

 Are you dreading moving or packing up some boxes for storage?  Afraid of having dozens of boxes marked as "miscellaneous?"  Worried about losing stuff?



Don't worry, my friend.  Come pack those boxes the Lazy Mom way!


LAZY MOM TIP:  Packing For A Move


Lazy Mom's motto: Make it easy, make it fun and get it done!


("Lazy" and "Mom" are not usually two words you'd put together in a sentence, are they? But sometimes we moms get tired and we DO feel like being lazy.  We've had a long day of doing stuff but there is more to be done!  That's when I suggest we do things the Lazy Mom way!)


Click here for more Lazy Mom tips.


If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!


Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!



I am linking up to these linky parties:

125 Titus 2 Tuesday ButtonCourtship Connection Teaching What Is Good Messy MarriageDucks 'n a RowFamily Home and LifeWise-Woman-Builds All Things with Purposekatherines corner PhotobucketMissional Womenhttp://christianmommyblogger.comHappyandBlessedHome.com Please save image and put it in your post or on your sidebar.Faithful Friday Blog Hop Share The Love

6 comments:

  1. Great tips. Way to make packing almost sound fun! :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! I am wildly in the throes of packing here. My mom is no longer able to live with us anymore due to her health, so per her request, I am busy packing up all of her things and move them to my sister's house.

      From there, my sis will take boxes to my mom's hospital/nursing home for her to make some decisions on things.

      Our eldest is moving out soon too (he's getting married) so he's packing up too!

      Delete
  2. Haha! SO true!! I always get the panic stage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, lol! I haven't done a big move in quite awhile, but I've helped other people move and am currently packing up my mom's stuff. Lots of boxes, m&m's and the t.v, lol!

      Delete
  3. I would leave the cat packed!! I had to scroll back to find the M & M's 'cause I missed them!! Actually, the M & M's should be packed and the cat let out so the pounds don't pack on!! Loved this post as always. See you bring out the silly side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, poor cat, lol! Maybe it can eat the m&m's hahaha!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)