Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lazy Mom Cleans A Room

Do you sometimes walk in to clean a room and suddenly feel overwhelmed?  Not sure of where to start?  Does it make you want to turn around and walk right back out again?


Do you ever find yourself desperately needing to clean a specific room and you keep getting sidetracked and find yourself wandering from room to room?  Don't let it bother you.  Come clean your rooms the Lazy Mom way!

LAZY MOM TIP:  Cleaning A Room


Lazy Mom's motto: Make it easy, make it fun and get it done!


("Lazy" and "Mom" are not usually two words you'd put together in a sentence, are they? But sometimes we moms get tired and we DO feel like being lazy.  We've had a long day of doing stuff but there is more to be done!  That's when I suggest we do things the Lazy Mom way!)


Click here for more Lazy Mom tips.


If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!


Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!



I am linking up to these linky parties:

125 Titus 2 Tuesday ButtonCourtship Connection Teaching What Is Good Messy MarriageDucks 'n a RowFamily Home and LifeWise-Woman-Builds  All Things with Purposekatherines corner PhotobucketMissional Womenhttp://christianmommyblogger.comHappyandBlessedHome.com Please save image and put it in your post or on your sidebar.Faithful Friday Blog Hop Share The Love

TheBetterMom.comWhat Joy Is MinePhotobucketHappy Wives ClubLiving Proverbs 31i should be mopping the floorThe Alabaster Jar 

6 comments:

  1. My lazy mom way is to just ignore it. But I guess that isn't cleaning! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not but I like your style, lol! Sometimes we really do need to just let things go and relax a bit, lol!

      Delete
  2. Bathrooms are the first thing to be ignored in my house- finally tackled them yesterday. Cleaning is never as bad as I think it will be- just have so many other things to do! Found you at Duck n'a Row!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, Betty! I agree. And then after you do it you wonder "Why did I wait so long to do that?" Lol!

      I remember hating to unload the dishwasher and then I timed myself unloading it and was shocked to find it only took a few minutes. After that it was much easier to make myself do it and now it's a habit! :)

      Delete
  3. I am going to take my bucket of cleaning supplies into my living room soon(procrastinating? You bet!)! The room is neat and mostly uncluttered (except for my pile) and the floor is clean. Problem is, when you come over, don't look UP!! The other day I was sitting with my hubby and looked UP...and oh UGH!! The fan was so dusty that I could hardly see it!! So tomorrow I am going to turn that fan on full speed and send those dust bunnies flying. That IS how to clean a fan and get the job done the fun and easy way, right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have an excellent point, my friend. How often do we look up? I try to do it at least once a month as I run around and get all those cobwebs off the ceiling and we don't have any ceiling fans so I guess I got lucky, haha! Love your lazy mom fan cleaning, lol!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)