There are some things that I do that make me feel like I'm rockin' this whole wife and mom thing. Just a few little things but they have the potential to make me feel good, like "I've GOT this!"
Oddly enough, if I DON'T do them I don't particularly feel like a "bad" wife or mom. But when I DO them I feel like I have scaled the heights of wifedom and momdom, and life is good.
Here's my list. Prepare yourselves:
- Stocking the fruit and vegetable drawers in the fridge so that they are full.
- Making sure I have at least two gallons of milk in the fridge.
- Doing the dishes after midnight and cleaning up my kitchen instead of waiting until morning.
- Cleaning one of my hot spots.
- Straightening my pantry and checking expiration dates.
- Having an extra bottle of Ranch on hand for when my son's IV of Ranch dressing runs out.....
- Keeping my husband's sock and underclothes drawer well stocked.
- An empty laundry hamper.
- Shaving my legs.
- Changing the bed sheets.
What are YOUR little things?
Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday linky party!
I am linking up to these linky parties: