Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lazy Mom Vacuums A Room

Do you dread vacuuming?  Do you find yourself walking on crunchy floors?  Has the dog hair started to take over?  Forget what color your rug is?


No problem.  Just dust the cobwebs off and come vacuum the Lazy Mom way!


LAZY MOM TIP:  Vacuuming




Lazy Mom's motto: Make it easy, make it fun and get it done!


("Lazy" and "Mom" are not usually two words you'd put together in a sentence, are they? But sometimes we moms get tired and we DO feel like being lazy.  We've had a long day of doing stuff but there is more to be done!  That's when I suggest we do things the Lazy Mom way!)


Click here for more Lazy Mom tips.


If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!



I am linking up to these linky parties:

125 Titus 2 Tuesday ButtonCourtship Connection Teaching What Is Good Messy MarriageDucks 'n a RowFamily Home and Lifehttp://www.wildernesswife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Wicked-Good-Wednesday-Blog-Hop-Button.jpgWise-Woman-Builds  All Things with Purposekatherines corner PhotobucketMissional Womenhttp://christianmommyblogger.comHappyandBlessedHome.com Please save image and put it in your post or on your sidebar.Faithful Friday Blog Hop Share The Love

TheBetterMom.comWhat Joy Is MinePhotobucketHappy Wives ClubLiving Proverbs 31i should be mopping the floor photo e70fb310-7eb7-4908-bb0e-cac50857a9bb.jpgThe Alabaster JarThe Life Of Faith photo NEWRIButton275x150_zpsf908716b.jpg 

6 comments:

  1. If only my vacuuming could have you narrating your funny take on everything from "not putting the dog in the basket" to "getting lost on the way", Nan! You are a riot! Love your tips and I think I'll take that M&M break now! Thanks for linking this up at Wedded Wed, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am THERE my friend! I think we'd have a lot of fun, wouldn't we? But problem is we'd be laughing so hard we wouldn't get anything done, lol!

      Delete
  2. This is great. I really enjoy reading your posts! Thank you for making housework sound like it could be fun : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment, Gisela! I always try to make it fun when I can because then it's much more interesting that way, right? ;)

      Delete
  3. You are so funny and motivating at the same time. I read a post of yours the other day and cleaned that crazy way (it affected me so) and I was so distracted and sidetracked that everything I saw as I passed I did. Then I even wrote a post about it. Thanks for linking up with me at WholeHearted Home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I'm glad to know that I'm not alone, my friend! But at least we're never bored, right? It's always entertaining.

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!