Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lazy Mom Cleans The Family Room

Do you ever dread walking into your family room?  Too many crushed chip bags, empty pop cans, dvd's and random pairs of shoes that just mock you every time you walk by?  



Does it say "Keep walking.  There's no spot for you.  You're not welcome here!"  Don't worry, it is not the boss of you!  Come clean your family room the Lazy Mom way!


LAZY MOM TIP:  Cleaning the Family Room


Lazy Mom's motto: Make it easy, make it fun and get it done!


("Lazy" and "Mom" are not usually two words you'd put together in a sentence, are they? But sometimes we moms get tired and we DO feel like being lazy.  We've had a long day of doing stuff but there is more to be done!  That's when I suggest we do things the Lazy Mom way!)


Click here for more Lazy Mom tips.


If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!



I am linking up to these linky parties:

125 Titus 2 Tuesday ButtonCourtship Connection Teaching What Is Good Messy MarriageDucks 'n a RowFamily Home and Lifehttp://www.wildernesswife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Wicked-Good-Wednesday-Blog-Hop-Button.jpgWise-Woman-Builds  All Things with Purposekatherines corner PhotobucketMissional Womenhttp://christianmommyblogger.comHappyandBlessedHome.com Please save image and put it in your post or on your sidebar.Faithful Friday Blog Hop Share The Love

17 comments:

  1. Hi Nan! This is hilarious! I love your sense of humor! I am coming over from Teaching What is Good.

    Your post title got me too. "Lazy Mom?" I doubt that, but we always think we are so lazy. Love the lunges during the cleaning (if I could do lunges anymore!). One thing...I am sad I missed the peanut M and M's. Darn!

    So fun to meet you today! Keep writing, I love your style :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but sometimes we moms just feel like being lazy, lol! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. Wish I could send you some m&m's! ;)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this refreshing post on cleaning...not my strong suit AT ALL...it was a joy to hear. Visiting from Character Corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by, Gisela! That's why I put in 15 minute fun breaks, lol! Keeps me motivated! ;)

      Delete
  3. What a fun post! I do this often...I have found that all the time cleaning is less energy, less thinking about it and stressing over it, and takes far less time than letting it get really bad :) I love the board game idea! Haha! I should do that today :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Jacqueline! I also find that I can spend more time and energy avoiding doing it than I would if I actually did it, lol!

      Delete
  4. You know, I usually come away from one of your posts with a good idea or two, but I always come away with a smile. Thanks for that :) Praying for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lori. You don't know how much your prayers mean to me right now! My mom fell AGAIN while in the hospital, but she did not break anything else, thank the Lord!

      Delete
  5. Can I JUST have the M&Ms? ; )

    Actually, I'm real proud of myself for getting this done! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, Anna. I am proud of you too. Doesn't it feel good! I always feel so accomplished and loving seeing the order in a room after I've cleaned it! Time to break out the m&m's, girl!

      Delete
  6. Since I am cleaning the house all by myself :-) now that everyone is gone or gone off to work, I think it is high time I made it fun!! Actually, I don't mind cleaning the house, after all, my reward is blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you GO, girl! Yes, make it fun! Love that you make blogging your reward, lol! It's actually kind of nice to clean the house when everyone is gone, isn't it?

      Delete
  7. Hi, love the motto. So enjoying your blog today. Such a blessing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mary! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment!

      Delete
  8. Nan...thank you for the smile on my face this morning. Cleaning does not have to be drudgery. Glad you shared your post at WJIM's Monday's Musings this week. I enjoy your lazy no posts greatly friend. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's supposed to say lazy mom posts. Harder to type on a tablet than computer. Hahaha!

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha! Lazy no......love it! Actually lazy and no might go together just fine, lol! No lazy, haha! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)