Thursday, August 8, 2013

And THIS Is Why You Shouldn't Save Pickle Juice

I was unpacking my son's lunch bag that he brought home from work, because he hadn't done it yet.

I found a little container of yellow liquid in it.

I have to tell you, it reminded me of something..........pretty sure you're thinking "I don't even want to know."



I thought "I have GOT to give him a bad time about this."  So I walked over to my son, held it up and jokingly said "Is this a urine sample?"


My son looked at me and smiled.


Then he said "Pickle juice."  I thought, "Of course!"  And then I washed the container out without feeling like I needed to carry it five feet in front of me while wearing sterile gloves, because what's so bad about pickle juice?


And then I went and ate a pickle.  And then I wrote this post.

And then my husband walked by and gave me a kiss, saw the picture above and said "Yummy goodness?"

And then I scrolled up and showed him this picture (which YOU'VE already seen):


And then my husband decided that HE didn't want to know.

And then I wondered why pickle juice is yellow but pickles are green?

And then I apologized to all my readers for my bathroom humor and using the word urine in a post.  Pretty sure I've never done that before.  (Used the word "urine" in a post, I mean. I HAVE used the bathroom before)

And then I apologized to my readers again.

The end.


If you don't want to miss any blogs posts, you can subscribe
by 
RSS, Bloglovin, Feedly
Facebook or Email 

I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!

2 comments:

  1. Ok so not sure about anyone else, but I thought it was pretty funny! Then again, I am also the one who recently posted "Non Redneck Ways to Display TP"... and I'm also the one that Hubby says he has two 10-year-old boys in the house (one would be me LOL!). Thanks for the smiles. Hugs, Holly @ coconutheadsurvivalguide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so funny, lol! Love your husband's comment, lol! So glad you "get" me! ;)

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!