Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lazy Mom Cleans The Pantry

Does food disappear in your pantry?  Do you find yourself buying extra cans or boxes of stuff because you can't remember what you have and couldn't find it if you did?  Do you have food items years past their expiration date?

If your pantry is like the black hole of the kitchen, and your Aunt Mable keeps giving you food that no one ever eats, don't worry about it!  Come clean your pantry the Lazy Mom way!

LAZY MOM TIP: Clean Out The Pantry




Lazy Mom's motto: Make it easy, make it fun and get it done!


("Lazy" and "Mom" are not usually two words you'd put together in a sentence, are they? But sometimes we moms get tired and we DO feel like being lazy.  We've had a long day of doing stuff but there is more to be done!  That's when I suggest we do things the Lazy Mom way!)


Click here for more Lazy Mom tips.


If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader  or subscribe on Bloglovin, or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!


I am linking up to these linky parties:

125 Titus 2 Tuesday ButtonGrowing HomeCourtship ConnectionTeaching What Is Good Messy MarriageDucks 'n a RowFamily Home and Lifehttp://www.wildernesswife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Wicked-Good-Wednesday-Blog-Hop-Button.jpgWise-Woman-Builds All Things with Purposekatherines corner PhotobucketMissional Womenhttp://christianmommyblogger.comHappyandBlessedHome.com Please save image and put it in your post or on your sidebar.
TheBetterMom.comWhat Joy Is MinePhotobucketHappy Wives ClubExceptionalistici should be mopping the floor photo e70fb310-7eb7-4908-bb0e-cac50857a9bb.jpg
The Alabaster JarThe Life Of Faith 
Also, We Are That Family

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to your motivating my lazy body to get up off the sofa and clean something!! Just two shelves is doable. I have M & M's too!! My kids and hubby didn't open the bag YET but once opened it is FAIR game!!

    Oh, and thanks for linking up over at WholeHearted Home this week. Have a terrific weekend, Nan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! My hubby and kids don't really go for m&m's much. So it's MY responsibility to eat them all up! ;) You have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness my mom-in-love did this for me so I didn't have to worry about it. I just kept piling and then she organized :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how wonderful! You are blessed! :)

      Delete
  3. So I'm ashamed to admit how much I needed this particular post! I keep my house ridiculously clean by most peoples standards but my fridge and pantry are a constant battle around here! This is awesome and doable. But I need M&Ms to get me motivated. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you've come to the right place. I highly recommend m&m's for motivation! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)