Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Day In The Life (Of A Pastor's Wife) #10, "Who Are You & Why Are You Calling Me?"



Last Thursday I got my days mixed up, which isn't unusual for me. I thought it was Friday, which is my husband's day off.

So I had just got up and was about to eat my cereal, assuming my hubby was downstairs in the shower. 

The phone rang, I answered it and we had the following conversation:

Me:  "Hello?"
Hubby: "Hi honey."
Me: "Hi!  Why are you calling me on this phone?"
Hubby: "What?"
Me: "Why are you calling me at home?"
Hubby: "I don't understand.  What are you talking about?"
Me: "Why are you calling me?  Why don't you just come upstairs to talk to me?"
Hubby: "Because I'm not at home.  I'm at work."
Me: "What are you doing at work?  It's Friday!"
Hubby (laughing): "It's not Friday, sweetie.  It's Thursday."
Me: "Thursday? Are you serious?"
Hubby: "Yes.  I hope you enjoy your extra day!  I forgot why I called you now........"


Click here for more A Day In The Life (of a pastor's wife).


If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader  or subscribe on Bloglovin, or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!
 

12 comments:

  1. You funny girl!
    Your husbands sounds like a sweet man.

    :)Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is! He's a very patient man too, lol!

      Delete
  2. heehee! Gave your day a funny start AND you didn't keep thinking it was Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, lol! So Friday was sort of a bonus day, lol! ;)

      Delete
  3. Is it something within a pastor's wife's DNA that makes us forgetful of what day it is? LOL! I often wake up wondering what day it is, and yes, I am a PW!

    You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, oh I'm hoping it came with my pastor's wife kit, lol!

      Delete
  4. You're too funny & your husband too!! For some reason you both remind me of my husband and I. :) I hope your "extra day" was nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, such a sweet compliment! Well, it was nearly a week ago so I forgot if my "extra day" was nice or not, lol! I imagine it was. ;)

      Delete
  5. Ha!! Too funny but wasn't it nice to get an "extra" day in the week! My mom called me last Friday wishing me a happy birthday which my birthday wasn't until Sunday so it must be in the air!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad it's not just me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!You crack me up Nan!! I was sitting here laughing all by myself!!

    Just so you know,tomorrow is Friday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! That's funny! At you got an "extra" day. I always seem to be losing them lol

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!