Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You Can Never Have Too Much Tupperware. Or Chocolate.


Some people are very talented.  They can sing, dance, draw, paint, write, cut hair (believe me, THAT'S a talent), and do amazing things with computers.

I have an amazing talent too.

I have the uncanny ability to look at a bunch of leftovers and determine exactly the right size of tupperware to store it in.

No really, it's a gift.

You're jealous now, aren't you?  Seriously, I almost never miss.

Now I'm not saying that it rates right up there with scoring the winning touchdown in the Superbowl or receiving an Academy Award, but it does save me from having to dirty tons of containers while desperately trying to find just the one that's the perfect size.  So that counts for something.

While we're talking tupperware I will confess that tupperware is my name for ANY plastic container that I have.  It doesn't matter whether Tupperware made it or Rubbermaid or even Glad.  It will always be tupperware to me.  Spelled with a little "t."

I will also say that you can never have too much tupperware. That sort of goes without saying.  You can also never have too much chocolate.  That ALSO goes without saying.

Why do people say "That goes without saying" and then go ahead and say it anyway???


It's questions like that that keep me awake at night.

If you think I put in one "that" too many in the previous sentence go ahead and read it again until it makes sense to you.  Go ahead.  I'll wait.

While I'm waiting I think I'll reorganize my tupperware. And maybe eat some chocolate.


If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!

10 comments:

  1. always get a laugh and encouragement from your post. one more thing that goes with "going ahead and say it anyway" is when someone walks up and "SEES WHAT YOU ARE DOING" then goes ahead and says "WHAT ARE YOU DOING".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't that the funniest thing? "Whatcha doin'???" when you're cooking dinner. Ummmm...cooking dinner.....lol!

      Delete
  2. Haha to what Sylvia said - so true! Cute post, Nan :) You are blessed indeed - I am always off on my containers for storing food. They are either too big or too small so I agree, you have talent!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you my dear. Tis a small talent but it be mine own, lol!

      Delete
  3. Totally disagree. You can definitely have too much Tupperware. This happens when you have 800 containers, and only one lid, and it doesn't fit any of the containers. (GAH!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But see? Then you toss the old tupperware and buy all NEW tupperware! It's a win win. Lol!

      Delete
  4. and to think, I actually KNOW this talented and gifted woman with the tupperware/leftover gift....


    mommamindy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are indeed blessed! I shall be happy to come over to your house anytime and demonstrate my amazing talent. Lol!

      Delete
  5. It isn't called tupperware; it is TUMBLEWARE!! I don't even know if I have any Tupperware left (from their 'hay-day') but in addition to Glad and Rubbermaid, I have good ole yogurt containers and a couple of Chinese take-out containers from soup!!

    You are funny and it is good to laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love that name and it fits!!! Somebody recently made another comment where the call the margarine containers "redneck tupperware." Lol!

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!