Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lazy Mom Organizes The Lower Cupboards


Do you know what it's like to bend down to look inside your bottom cupboard, and it's so full of STUFF that you practically have to crawl inside it to find anything?

Yeah.  Me neither. ;)




Don't worry about it.  Find your way back out of the cupboard and let's organize those cupboards the Lazy Mom way!


LAZY MOM TIP: Organize The Lower Cupboards
 



Lazy Mom's motto: Make it easy, make it fun and get it done!


("Lazy" and "Mom" are not usually two words you'd put together in a sentence, are they? But sometimes we moms get tired and we DO feel like being lazy.  We've had a long day of doing stuff but there is more to be done!  That's when I suggest we do things the Lazy Mom way!)


Click here for more Lazy Mom tips.


If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!


I am linking up to these linky parties:

Growing HomeCourtship Connection Messy Marriagehttp://www.wildernesswife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Wicked-Good-Wednesday-Blog-Hop-Button.jpgFamily Home and Life Wise-Woman-Builds All Things with Purposekatherines corner PhotobucketMissional Womenhttp://christianmommyblogger.comHappyandBlessedHome.com Please save image and put it in your post or on your sidebar.
The Life Of FaithTheBetterMom.comWhat Joy Is MinePhotobucketHappy Wives ClubExceptionalisticCovered in GraceRaising Imperfection i should be mopping the floor

Also We Are That Family And A Bowl Full Of Lemons

14 comments:

  1. I've always run out of M&M's by the time I read your posts!! UGH!! You've motivated me to get down there on the floor TODAY and clean those lower cabinets. How did you know that I had been intending to clean them out for months?! And I blog about doing things intentionally?! Well, since I live too far from the store and am too lazy to drive there anyways, sneaking chocolate chips will just have to do!!

    Great post, Nan, and have a wonderfully blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lol! I really should change it to "eat chocolate" but honestly, M&M'S takes up less room and I'm always running out of room on those things, lol!

      Glad I could inspire you today! I cleaned out my lower kitchen cupboard yesterday and still have a laundry basket of stuff to give to the thrift store that I need to bag up and put in the car. ;)

      Delete
  2. I always said my cabinets would never get cluttered like my mom's were. Two kids and a lot of lunches and dinners later, I realize why it's so hard to keep things organized! I've been working on cleaning out my kitchen this week, and I have to confess I've been procrastinating on those bottom cupboards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always procrastinate on the lower cupboards too, my friend. Because you have to squat and sit and wiggle around and it just seems much easier to do the upper cupboards, lol!

      Isn't it funny how we get to be adults and then we realize WHY our moms did some of the stuff that they did? ;)

      Delete
  3. For many years, our lower cabinets contained the plates and cups (plastic) so that the children could reach these things to set the table and empty the dish drainer. But now, our pan cabinet is a mess. You've inspired me to do yet another tidying job! Thanks for linking up with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could give you more work to do, lol! ;)

      I remember those days of changing my cupboards around to accommodate the kids and plastic cups and plates!

      Delete
  4. These are great, but it unfortunately reminds me of all the organizing I need to get busy doing! I hope I have enough M&M's! Lol! Thanks for linking this up, Nan, and for being my best "new" bloggy friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh any chocolate will do, lol! Thanks for hosting, my friend!

      Delete
  5. Great tips :-)

    Hopping over from Creative Geekery's party. Have pinned it - Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the pin, my friend! I'm still waiting for my hubby to help me fix my pin button thing so that I can pin too!

      Delete
  6. Cute! I noticed there was almost more time whining and sighing than just doing it... :) So I'm thinkin - 'just do it' make work for me just fine. But oh - the stuff we accumulate in the bottom drawers :) Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I too can spend more time avoiding something or complaining about it than if I just did it, lol!

      Delete
  7. How cute! And after reading your other post, I know you really did clean your cupboards this way (minus the crying part - lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did, lol! The crying only comes when it's an upper cupboard and something falls on my head, haha. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)