Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm A Poet And I Know It AKA Why Do I Make You Read This Stuff?



Violets are blue
Roses are red
I don't have a blog post
So I'm going to bed

Daisies are pretty
Tears are sad
I played hooky with my family
But I don't feel bad

I like waffles
I love the coast
I have no idea
How to end this post

Family is forever
Moments are fleeting
I'll bet you can't believe
This stuff you're reading

Kids are in bed
Hubby is snoring
I imagine by now
You're finding this boring

I suspect you'll hate this
And won't even comment
So I think I'll end it now
Before I make you vomit

But I hope you'll forgive
This strange post
Because I love you better
Than buttered toast



If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!

8 comments:

  1. LOL You did better than I'd do writing a poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I have no idea why I did that either as I've never written a poem on this blog before. At least, I don't think I have, lol!

      Delete
  2. Honestly, what would I do without you?? You crack...me...up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least you're not vomiting, lol! What can I say, it was late......

      Delete
  3. Oh Nan, you are just too funny and crack me up in pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this, you always bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, thanks you, Pam! I'm glad I can bring a smile to you today!

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!