Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chocolate And Peeps And Bunnies, Oh My!

I have a problem. I feel really bad about it too, but I just can't stop myself.  Some things are just meant to be.


Look at him.  So sweet and innocent and trusting.  He has no idea what is coming his way.  I feel bad for him.  Isn't he cute?  He trusts me.


He shouldn't trust me.  I feel bad but comfort myself that he still has one good ear left.  That's something, right?




Oh nooooooo!  What have I done?????  Why?  Why?  Why do I keep doing this?  What kind of a monster am I?????  My only comfort now is that he can't hear me screaming. 


Bless his little heart.  He still has a happy smile on his face.  He's a giver, that one.

Out of respect for his family I will not show you the remaining pictures.  They're that bad. 

You don't even want to know what I did with the peeps.  I ripped their little heads off.  Did I just say that out loud?  Then the sugar was too much and......well........let's just say that they sacrificed themselves for nothing.

I think I need to go to Chocolate Bunnies and Peeps Anonymous.  Anyone care to join me?


If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party! 

10 comments:

  1. I saw a confession on FB that allegedly came from a woman who was very successful with Weight Watchers. "This will be the first year my children will know that their chocolate Easter bunnies have ears."

    Yes, watch out candy animals, women who crave chocolate are dangerous!

    mommamindy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could make that statement, lol! And peeps. I always pinch off the heads of peeps so my kids always got headless ones.

      When my oldest went away to college he pulled off all their heads, took a picture and posted it on facebook with the statement "In honor of my mom." Lol!

      Delete
  2. Looking Cute :)
    I am not a chocolate lover but feeling hungry right now :D
    Save My Marriage

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...my son ate the same rabbit :)

    Hugs to you,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! He never stood a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why I crept up behind him, lol!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!