Wednesday, March 27, 2013

When Good Blog Pictures Go Bad


I took this picture several weeks ago.  Apparently I thought you'd be interested in seeing a picture of our garbage and recycling maybe?  I don't know.  Somehow I doubt it.

Sometimes I come across a picture I took for the blog awhile ago and then no longer remember why I took the picture.

I could take notes, of course, but that would just be too organized, and far be it from me to be overly organized.

And so now I have a picture, have no idea why, and have to make up a blog post to go with it.

So......................here we go............

I don't know about you people but I just toss my recycling on the floor and step on it before I put it in the recycling.  I suppose most people do.  But most people would probably take theirs outside first before they do it.

Not me.  I just toss it on my kitchen floor.  Then I take pictures of it.  Then my husband walks by and sees me take a picture of it and quietly says "Okaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy.  I don't even want to know......" and keeps walking.

He really doesn't want to know.  Trust me.

Sometimes I think that HE thinks that all we bloggers do is take pictures of garbage.  And messy sinks.

Because it seems like all he ever sees me do is take pictures of pancakes that I fished out of the garbage, and popcorn and broken dishes all over the floor, and a sink full of dishes. 

Once I was taking a picture of my messy kitchen counter and he said "Is that all you guys do?  Take pictures of your messes and put them on your blogs?"

I said, "Yup.  Pretty much."

He never walks by when I'm taking pictures of what's inside my purse.

The sad thing is, I just did a blog post about my garbage and recycling.  Pretty sure that's a new low in the blogging world.  What's even more sad is the fact that you're actually reading this right now.

I humbly apologize and will be happy to come to your place and take pictures of YOUR garbage.  O.k?


If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to theMaking Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!
 

7 comments:

  1. so cute, LOL! Stay Calm and post on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, love your variation on that, Sylvia! Keep calm.....lol!

      Delete
  2. haha...I can just picture your husband because my husband says the same thing, "Is that all you do, take pictures?" I have been trying to take pictures only when he is gone :)

    Have a blessed day!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine always seems to see just the "weird" ones too, lol!

      Delete
  3. Whenever I grab my camera, my children say, "I know. It's for a blog post." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least you've got them well trained, lol!

      Delete
  4. Oh yes!! You never know what you will find when you download pictures off the phone!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!