Thursday, March 28, 2013

Life With Gangsta Nana, #3



Gangsta Nana: (hollering our son's name up the stairs)  ____? _____?

Me:   "____ is not here."

Gangsta Nana:  "Oh, I was hoping he'd go (out to the freezer) and get me some ice cream."

My hubby:  (coming up from behind her) "Why didn't you ask ME to go get it?  I can get it!"

Gangsta Nana:  "Oh, well you're much older than _____  is."

Hubby:  (jokingly) "I think I'll go take a nap now......."

Click here  for more of Gangsta Nana.


(Note: My kid's friends call my mom "Gangsta Nana." She is 89 years old and a bit hard of hearing. For those of you who think I am making fun of my mom or her age or abilities, just know that she has an awesome sense of humor and loves to laugh, especially if it's at herself. We all howled at this, especially her.)
 

If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!

2 comments:

  1. haha - your dear hubby :) Thanks for the laughs!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA LOVE IT:)

    Hi I just got all the setting finally right on my blog, would you mind resigning up again this is the instructions:)

    Go to my new address http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/

    Go to Google friends connect
    and sigh in,
    Then go to options, sight settings hit stop following this blog (on the right hand side)
    Next refresh the page
    last re-follow the blog

    You will no longer get updates if you don't re sigh up:(

    SORRY for the inconvenience I so appreciate our friendship!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!