Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lazy Mom Folds The Laundry


Have you ever climbed Mt. Never-Rest?  Do you know what I'm referring to?  Laundry.  It just keeps piling up, whether clean or dirty.

When you think about it, it's practically alive because some fabrics breathe, too much bleach can eat a hole in your clothes, and it multiplies whenever you're not looking.

Not only that, but clean laundry can manage to take over your couch, your favorite chair, your dining table, and can be in danger of taking over your bed.  See?  It's alive.

Let's tame those piles of clean laundry the Lazy Mom way!


LAZY MOM TIP:  Folding The Laundry



Lazy Mom's motto: Make it easy, make it fun and get it done!


("Lazy" and "Mom" are not usually two words you'd put together in a sentence, are they? But sometimes we moms get tired and we DO feel like being lazy.  We've had a long day of doing stuff but there is more to be done!  That's when I suggest we do things the Lazy Mom way!) 

Click here for more Lazy Mom tips.


If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!


I am linking up to these linky parties:

TheBetterMom.com
 
Growing HomeCourtship ConnectionWise-Woman-Builds Missional Womenhttp://christianmommyblogger.com Abiding Woman  also Wholehearted-Home, We Are That Family and
A Bowl Full Of Lemons

21 comments:

  1. I don't even want to show you my pile of laundry.
    I give lazy mom a new name, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too, which is why I wrote this. So that I can encourage myself to get it done today! I have a few baskets of clean laundry lying around waiting for me to fold.

      Usually, I can get it folded right away, but I have been avoiding it lately. So I need to go back to my tried and true "lazy mom" method, lol!

      Delete
  2. That sounds like my Saturday way to do laundry. The sweets are getting me quite plump.

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids would do anything for some candy, lol! ;)

      Delete
  4. Doing the laundry is one chore I love to do, don't mind it at all. But when there comes that odd time that I don't fold the clothes after I put them in the laundry basket, it can sit there until the next day. I don't know why. It's like a mental block.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I generally don't mind folding the laundry, but I don't really like sorting the laundry.

      I don't have room for a basket organizer in there so I have to sort them and THEN I divide them into individual sorted baskets.

      I'd love to have room for an organizer and then train everyone to sort it themselves! :)

      Delete
  5. Great tip :-) Now if you have any tips on how to keep the little one to unfold while your folding laundry that would be great hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's tricky isn't it? When my son was younger I'd give him the wash cloths and small towels to fold.

      But when they're really little, you are just better off folding things on a table or somewhere that they can't reach, lol!

      Delete
  6. You made me literally laugh out loud! Laundry is my nemesis. M&Ms are my favorite candy. I typically have a bag hidden somewhere in my home (I have to move the hiding place because the kids can smell it out I think). My 2 year old pointed at your header and said "Mommy?!?"
    Thank you for the laugh, it's good like medicine:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahaha! "Mommy?" That's so cute, lol! I used to hide my m&m's too so you're in good company! :)

      Delete
  7. I hate laundry! Thank you for linking up at Tending The Home Tuesdays! I am now a follower. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And thank you for hosting!

      Delete
  8. Great tip - and very relevant. I just came completely unglued over trying to fold the socks!! I come over from http://theunraveledmom.com - I found you via the Courtship Connection. I am joining you on Facebook and twitter. I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and thank you for the follow! Make sure you have lots of m&m's around when you fold those socks, lol! :)

      Delete
  9. Love these ideas. Except, now I'm trying to lose weight, sigh. So no more (or very few m&Ms for me). :) LOVE the idea with the kids. Thanks for a lovely visit from Faith-Filled Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can substitute carrots for m&m's but it won't be nearly as exciting! ;)

      Delete
  10. I always love to see your motto!! You just reminded me of some blankets I have to take out of the dryer. I was being lazy being that I 'worked' all day. These posts are always so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a warm blanket out of the dryer. So nice and soft and warm. A cold blanket is no fun so make sure you run it through for a few minutes to warm it up, lol!

      Delete
  11. Great tips!

    Would love for you to link it up at my new Empty Your Archive link party which is a chance to dust off great posts from your archive - there is a focus this week on laundry - would really love to see you there, Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)