Friday, March 8, 2013

Are You Looking Out The Window Of Your Life?



Sometimes you have a decision to make, and you sit there and ponder your choices.  Should I or shouldn't I?

And you sit there and go back and forth, weighing the pros and cons of each choice.
 

But sometimes you just have to open your mouth and take a bite out of one of the choices and see how it tastes.


Sometimes the thought of having to make a choice at all can leave you feeling scared and small.


You might even feel as if your choices are just chasing one another in circles.


So you sit and stare out the window of your life, wishing that you had the courage to step outside. You have a choice.  You can move forward and look ahead........


.......or you can stay in one place and continually look behind you.

 
You can cower.......



Or you can look change square in the face and say "I got this!"


But whatever you do, don't ignore it.
 
Don't be afraid of change.
 
 
You can sit and stare out the window of your life, or you can let God make a door!
 

If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!

I am linking up to these linky parties:

Missional Women http://christianmommyblogger.comHappyandBlessedHome.com Wise-Woman-Builds

15 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Missional Women. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you stopped by. I will have to pop over and pay you a visit too! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I sure had fun finding all the dog photos, lol!

      Delete
  3. I am so coming to your house to dog-nap the one in the first photo. My son and I really enjoyed the pics of your little ones. They are simply adorable. (BTW we will be arguing all the way to your house about which one to dog-nap, lol. Want to share your address?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love dog-napping with her. She loves to cuddle!

      Your son would probably enjoy the beagle, but I'm sure you will be willing to share the poodle too, lol!

      Delete
  4. BEAUTIFUl post, my friend! I love the dogs - we have two fur babies ourselves, and I can see our shih tzu/Maltese mix chewing on my pen like that, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend has three dogs and they are all the same breed as your dog. Sometimes I find it hard to tell them apart, lol!

      Delete
  5. I have never seen anything as pitiful as the "feeling scared and small" picture, bless her little heart. But I guess that was one of the points of your post, right? I hate it when I feel scared and small. Wouldn't wish that on a dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was freaking out a bit, lol! I had the camera practically in her face and was trying to get her to stay in one spot so I could get the picture. My son was trying to help by calling her name and I think we just confused her!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I hardly ever took pictures of my dogs until I got a blog, lol! :) But now I'm glad I took them because they *are* cute! ;)

      Delete
  7. Really cute furry friends you have. Thanks for sharing at Family Fun Friday!
    Monica
    http://happyandblessedhome.com
    hope to see you again later this week at:
    http://happyandblessedhome.com/category/family-fun/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness! These pictures are adorable! You've done a beautiful job of conveying your thoughts using these great pics!
    I'm visiting via Wise Woman!
    Blessings to you ~ Mary

    *www.marywomantowoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)