Wednesday, March 13, 2013

245 Random Thoughts Later......

As of this writing I have 245 "random thoughts" according to the label on my sidebar. That's because any time I ramble on my blog, I file it under the "random thoughts" label. 

And I ramble.

A LOT.  245!!!!!!!

After I publish this post that number will change to 246 rambling thoughts.  Perhaps I should have changed the label to incoherent thoughts?

Since I can't really classify most of the stuff I ramble about I just call it "random thoughts."  How else would I classify it?  Humor?  I can never decide which label to use.  For example, what should I have labeled the hairy leg post? Somehow "beauty" doesn't quite fit.


Or the ugly chicken post? Or the frozen turkey post? Or the one where I decided to put on fake nails before church one morning and then hated them?

Or the one about the pimple?  Or the one about the pimple going to the Christmas party?

Or the one about the pimple goes to church?  Haven't we had enough of pimples already?

Many I should have labeled my whole blog Random Thoughts but it's a little late now.

I suppose I could have put them under the "humor" label.  But that label bothers me.  I've only 89 posts under that.

I don't like using the "humor" label because what if you read something under that label and you don't find it funny?  Then you will sit there and wonder why I thought it was funny enough to be listed as humor.

Then you will call my idea of humor into question and I don't know if my fragile ego can take that.

Or your idea of humor might be in doubt and I don't know if YOUR fragile ego can take it.

So I guess I am doomed to continue putting practically everything into "random thoughts," including this post.

So, what label do YOU overuse?



If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday  linky party!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty much all my posts are random thoughts. Then again pretty much all my thoughts are random thoughts too LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, Angie. Loved that last quote about all your thoughts being random. Lol!

      Delete
  2. Thanks to Stephanie@theenchantingrose, I found your blog, it is so refreshing to read. I love humor and you have certainly started my day off to a happier start. I am now a new follower. I would love for you to visit me.
    Sylvia@agrandmasblessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words and for stopping by! I am popping over to visit you now. :)

      Delete
  3. I beginning to think I may need a "random thoughts" label on my blog! Too funny! Glad that Stephanie featured you on her blog and thanks to Abby who directed me to Stephanie's blog - God is so good in connecting the cyberdots! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought that I would use it as much as I do! It just became easier to use it for pert near everything, lol!

      Thank you for stopping by, my friend!

      Delete
  4. LOL, Nan, I love your humor, I mean...'random thoughts!!' The label I overuse is "Quiet Thoughts" which can be about anything!! Maybe "I" should re-label 'Quiet Thoughts' as 'Random Thoughts' except that would be plagerism and you are a pastor's wife and you would call me up and tell me I am stealing!! You really do get me randomly going on being funny (or maybe you are offended because you don't think I am being funny?! Enough already!!

    Have a wonderful day, Nan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahaha! You are priceless, my friend!

      Well, because I AM a pastor's wife I will let you steal my "random thoughts" label and call it a gift, lol! ;)

      Delete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!