You know, when my kids were little I always found myself saying the strangest things to them. Such as
- "Stop spitting on your brother,"
- "Stop picking your nose."
- "Why did you flush that sock down the toilet?"
- "Why did you call 911?"
- "Stop pouring milk on the dog."
- "No, you can't pour your orange juice on the dog either."
- "Why did you draw on your little brother's face with a magic marker?"
- "Just because the puppy goes potty on the floor doesn't mean that you can too."
- "No, you can't hang out the window. It's two floors up and is too dangerous."
- "Why did you throw that can of vegetables at your brother? What do you mean you wanted to see if you could hit him????"
Then you find out they flushed a sock AND a truck down the toilet and there are just no words.......
I also said I'd NEVER say "Because I said so."
Then I had kids, and one day I heard myself say "Because I said so, that's why!"
But now that my kids are older I thought my days of saying strange things were over.
If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email. You can also find me here on facebook as well! I'd love to connect with you!
Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme!