Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lazy Mom Christmas To-Do List Tips

You're joking, right?  Christmas comes at the same time every year?  Really?  Who knew?

We know it's coming, and yet every year it seems like it sneaks up on us.  Are you panicking yet?

Are you so busy getting ready for Christmas that you're unable to celebrate the joy of Christmas?

Is your to-do list getting longer?  And longer?  And longer????  Don't panic.

Come do your Christmas to-do list the Lazy Mom way!

LAZY MOM TIP: Christmas to-do list


Are you feeling any better yet?  Stop, relax and take a few deep breaths.


Image courtesy of Danilo Rizzuti at FreeDigitalPhotos.net


This holiday season, remember that you don't have to be perfect.  Christmas doesn't have to be perfect because Christmas isn't an "it." Christmas is a Who, and He's already perfect!

So relax and enjoy each day of this holiday season!

Lazy Mom's motto: Make it easy, make it fun and get it done!

("Lazy" and "Mom" are not usually two words you'd put together in a sentence, are they? But sometimes we moms get tired and we DO feel like being lazy.  We've had a long day of doing stuff but there is more to be done!  That's when I suggest we do things the Lazy Mom way!) 

Click here for more Lazy Mom tips.

If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme!

I am linking up with these blogs today:



A Bowl Full Of Lemons


4 comments:

  1. I love this! It is so important that we not get so overwhelmed with our to-do lists that our attitudes don't reflect the one we are celebrating! I love your comment about Christmas not being an IT, but being a WHO. Amen!

    I love your Lazy Mom tips. In fact, I have been putting off making sugar cookies with the boys because of all of the work involved in making them from scratch. I think we will make them this week and use the box. The memories will be there and we will have a wonderful time. They will never know the difference!

    God bless you!

    Mary Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good tips my friend. Very good!
    Have a lovely day.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SERIOUSLY trying to live by this. I swore at the beginning of December that I wouldn't get caught up in the "stress" of the season. I'm doing good so far. Unfortunately as time gets nearer, I get a bit more nervous. I must stay on track this year though. I want a simple, relaxing Christmas and I want to cherish all the blessings God has placed into my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did peanut butter cookie mix for the first time this year, and nobody could tell the difference. The cookies looked the same, tasted the same, it just took way less time.

    Yep, I'm def into being "lazy"!

    mommamindy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)