Monday, December 10, 2012

Home Again After Vacation and MYHSM Link Up


This last week we went to Disneyland.  Late nights and early mornings partying with Mickey and Minnie have left me tired.

I know, I know, you're saying "My heart bleeds for you....."

Having fun is hard work!

We flew home today and I am having the hardest time staying awake tonight.  You're probably thinking "Would you like a little cheese with that whine?"

So the best way for me to make my home sing this week is to start by getting a good night's sleep tonight.  Then I will have to unpack my suitcase tomorrow.

I am curious......what's the longest amount of time that you have waited to unpack your suitcase?  Do you unpack it right away?  Do you wait to unpack it until you need it again?  Just curious!  ;)

So no "real" MYHSM post to go with the link up today.  Just me going to bed and being nosey about your suitcase habits.  But I will leave you with this picture.....


 Apparently I did not get the memo that we were all wearing a graphic t-shirt that day......rude.

 Now join us for the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme! 


Making your home sing Mondays

Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme! Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 
My point with each Monday post is, what are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping and if you want, link up!

Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging our husband or children or others, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes....the opportunities are endless. 

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today! Please do not put your own "Making Your Home Sing Monday" Linky on your blog. As always, please don't forget to link to this post so that others can join the fun!

If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you! 

4 comments:

  1. I just unpacked my suitcases after living out of them for six months. Does that count?

    Get some rest, can't wait to hear more about your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky You! I wanted to go to Disney this year but Hubby's work schedule just wouldn't allow. I do feel for you though, travel is tiresome. I'm not EVEN gonna tell you how long I left our suitcases packed from our last camping trip. Frankly it was a VERY long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends on how motivated I am. Every once in a million life times I come home and unpack the same day. However, the honest truth is that I usually just leave it packed until I need something or my husband asks if I ever plan on unpacking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janette: I can't leave a comment for you on a blog so I'll comment here! I have to laugh because we got back from our vacation and I STILL haven't unpacked my suitcase, lol!

    So much for making my home sing this week, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)