Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year and MYHSM Linkup


I thought I would go ahead and put "Making Your Home Sing Monday" meme up this week, even though I don't know if there will be anyone around to link up as y'all might be taking a bloggy break over the holidays!  I know that I won't be blogging tomorrow as I will probably be recovering from a food coma.  Or not.......

Anyway, have a Happy New Year and I'll see you next year!  (I love saying that, lol!)

Now join us for the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme! 



Making your home sing Mondays

Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme! Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). 

My point with each Monday post is, what are YOU doing or going to do today to make your home sing? It can be an attitude or an action. So have fun, do some blog hopping and if you want, link up!

Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes....the opportunities are endless. 

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today! Please do not put your own "Making Your Home Sing Monday" Linky on your blog. As always, please don't forget to link to this post so that others can join the fun!

If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I figure out what I'm doing on Mondays to make my house sing, I will click on the link and try to understand how to take part. I'm not sure which will be the most difficult to figure out but thank you for making me think!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!