Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Battle Of The Leg Hair....Again



Now that some of us are heading into the winter season it's time to consider whether we should be fighting the battle of the leg hair again.

I mean, after all, there are so many other battles out there that are much more worthy to fight than hairy legs.  Don't you think?

Such as dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Pepsi or coke?

Bagels with cream cheese or peanut butter.

I, for one, am willing to be in solidarity with all my hairy sisters out there and take one for the team this winter and toss that shaver away.

But I'm also equally willing to pave the road ahead to a silky future and soft, smoother legs.

Every morning it's an agonizing decision.

Which decision did YOU make today (and do I really want to know?)?


If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!

Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme!




Making your home sing Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!