Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lazy Mom Bathroom Cleaning Tips

Here are some more Lazy Mom tips.   This time we're in the bathroom! Come clean your bathroom the "Lazy Mom" way.

I know that we moms aren't lazy.  But sometimes we just need to do a quick tidy in one of the busiest rooms of the house. The bathroom.

Maybe company is coming over, or we just need to make it presentable for ourselves because we just can't stand it another minute.

But we don't have enough time to do it all at once so we do a little, and spread the rest of the work load out a bit throughout the day, as we have time.

LAZY MOM TIP: Cleaning Up The Bathroom
 


Lazy Mom's motto: Make it easy, make it fun and get it done!

("Lazy" and "Mom" are not usually two words you'd put together in a sentence, are they? But sometimes we moms get tired and we DO feel like being lazy.  We've had a long day of doing stuff but there is more to be done!  That's when I suggest we do things the Lazy Mom way!) 

Click here for more Lazy Mom tips.

(Edit: I do not recommend baby wipes as a regular rule because they aren't able to sterilize and clean as effectively as a bathroom cleaner.  But we are cleaning the "lazy mom" way today, so I figure one time won't hurt.  Sometimes I do a quick clean with baby wipes (because otherwise I'd have to put on gloves for a bathroom cleaner wipe and that takes more time and is not the "lazy mom" way), and then later in the week I use the regular bathroom cleaner to sterilize.)

If you don't want to miss any blog posts, you can follow me or subscribe in your reader or by email.  You   can also find me here on facebook as well!  I'd love to connect with you!


Be sure and come back Monday and link up to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme!


Making your home sing Mondays

    I am participating in these linky parties today:

     
    Time-Warp Wife
    A Bowl Full of Lemons

    We Are That Family


    Women Living Well
    WholeHearted Home
    Raising Homemakers
     

3 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued that you suggested using baby wipes to wipe everything down. Are they significantly cheaper than bathroom wipes? What about germs? One of my fav. tips is wiping down the sink & counter after a hot shower -- the steam leaves a nice moist film that helps me wipe everything clean. Lori, visiting you from Be Not Weary today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips! Today is "bathroom" day on my chore list, and I love the basket idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved this post!! Why didn't I think this up myself, LOL?! I wash my bathroom in a wink after taking a shower. I just do the sink, toilet, and floor (to get my long hair up, LOL) Since I do it almost every day, I am too lazy to sweep the floor and can get away with it. Since it is almost clean, I just spray a bunch of Windex or Lysol and wipe with a rag (made out of old cut-up towels).

    My family kind of thinks I am strange...but it overwhelms me to clean a very, very dirty house. A cleanish house cleans much faster. Why doesn't it stay clean?? Why, it is the lazy cat's fault!!!!

    Thanks for linking up over at WholeHearted Home this week. Thanks also for always bringing out the humor in me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)