Sunday, April 29, 2012

Making Your Home Sing Monday

Making your home sing Mondays

Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme! Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). My point with each Monday post is, what are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing?

It can be an attitude or an action. Motivation, our attitude, baking, encouraging our husband or children (if we have either one), organization, cleaning, saving money....the opportunities are endless.

Wow! What a week. I am exhausted. But it's a good kind of exhaustion.

There IS such a thing as a "good" kind of exhaustion isn't there? Isn't there? Because I am hoping that there is such a thing.

Did someone just make it up and say "but it's a good kind of exhaustion" because they really just wanted to make themselves feel stronger and feel less tired?

Eventually I will tell ya all what we did this last week and weekend and hopefully have some pictures, but it's getting late and I want to get this meme up.

The sad thing is that whenever I usually say something like the above sentence I forget about it and never get around to it. But shhhhhh, don't tell anybody! Let's just pretend that I am organized and keep my word............

So what are you up to this week? What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today! Please do not put your own "Making Your Home Sing Monday" Linky on your blog. As always, please don't forget to link to this post. Also, please don't forgot to leave me a comment!

If you want to use your blog header or profile picture, use the "from the web" button on your right (after you click to link up). If you want to use a picture from your computer use the button on your left (unless the picture is on your blog). Please let me know if you have any problems with linking up.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you have been up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! It's been a while since I blogged, so I decided to make my "comeback" a linkup :-) Love ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nan! I've missed visiting your blog! Always so much wisdom (and humor)!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!