Sunday, October 23, 2011

Making Your Home Sing Monday

Making your home sing Mondays

Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme! Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). My point with each Monday post is, what are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing?

It can be an attitude or an action. Motivation, our attitude, baking, encouraging our husband or children (if we have either one), organization, cleaning, saving money....the opportunities are endless.

Ooooops! I've been sick this week with a cold, which affected my asthma a bit, plus it's been a busy week anyway (when I wasn't hacking up a lung) so I don't have a post prepared for MYHSM meme.

I am beginning to suspect that the mild cold I had a few weeks ago was actually allergies. But this cold is the real deal.

My asthma is doing really well and everything is getting back to normal there, my voice is getting more normal so I don't quite sound like a 94 year old man who has been smoking for 90 years and I think eventually I might stop coughing before the next century kicks in.

So, I don't know what I will be doing this week to make my home sing but you can bet that I will find something! Join us!

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today! Please do not put your own "Making Your Home Sing Monday" Linky on your blog. As always, please don't forget to link to this post. Also, please don't forgot to leave me a comment!

If you want to use your blog header or profile picture, use the "from the web" button on your right (after you click to link up). If you want to use a picture from your computer use the button on your left (unless the picture is on your blog). Please let me know if you have any problems with linking up.

5 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your blog! Love MYHSM link up! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Prayed for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your feeling better soon! Thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're not feeling well :( Good thing it's Fall!...cozy up next to a warm fire, watch a good tear jerking movie and make yourself some coca. :) take care & God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better! I love the concept of the Monday Post to make your home sing Monday! Judging by the posts, there are so many other moms who appreciate this one too!

    I was wondering would you be interested in sharing your articles with other like-minded parent bloggers? If yes, please email me at info@atomicreach.com with Parents in the subject line.

    Thanks,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!