Monday, December 7, 2009

MAKING YOUR HOME SING MONDAY

Making your home sing Mondays


Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme! Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). My point with each Monday post is, what are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing?

It can be an attitude or an action. Motivation, our attitude, baking, encouraging our husband or children (if we have either one), organization, cleaning, saving money....the opportunities are endless.

Oh my! I totally forgot about posting this meme!

Like many of you, I had a busy weekend and was so busy that I really wasn't on the computer much. Consequently, I didn't think about Monday, and Monday sure wasn't thinking about me!

So I don't really have a MYHSM post today as I was busy all day Sunday. I had alot of people over at my house and I totally forgot to write one. After they left we got busy cleaning up and it just slipped my mind.


I don't know about you, but I prefer getting the cleanup done asap. I don't like waking up to a mess. I figure if I don't want to clean it up that night, I certainly don't want to clean it up in the morning.

You'll be happy to know that my dogs didn't let me down. Somebody accidentally knocked their cake on the floor and the dogs went for it.........so nice to have "vacuum cleaners" that are self-motivating. I wish all my appliances were that way.

This week I guess I'll be making my home sing by doing the little things that keep it running smoothly. I'll be making a to-do list, laundry, filing papers instead of letting them pile up, checking to make sure my hot spots are clean and nothing is piling up in a corner somewhere, etc., and I also think it's time to clean all the stuff that's stuck on my fridge again (read this if you don't know what I mean).

What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? Please go here for instructions and/or ideas and come back here to link up to join us today! Please do not put your own Making Your Home Sing Monday Linky on your blog. As always, please don't forget to link to this post. Also, please don't forgot to leave me a comment!


9 comments:

  1. You know I'm not going to miss much about our dog but it is nice to have that self mobile vacuum, LOL! Just a tap of the foot and it comes running.
    HUGS
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furry vacuum cleaners are always the best....well, unless they eat something that upsets their tummy.

    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish (at times) I had a furry vacuum cleaner! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I didn't have something to clean in the morning, I don't think I'd know what to do?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doggies make the best vacuums. Thank you for reminding me that I need to file papers today. I have a stack near my computer that I try to not look at too hard in hopes that the next time I walk by it will disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah for the doggie cleaners. LOL I like to get the mess cleaned up right away too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy my visits with you! Keep making your home sing girl! By the way I have two fury vacs. :)

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dog vacuum! IT´s the best model yet!

    Yes, it will be keeping things running.. that´s key for sure. Why does that depend on the Mom? somedays i just feel like not letting the house run and climb back into bed.

    Anyway... I posted, finally!!

    ;)

    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dog was my best clean up tool when my kids would eat in their highchairs! lol


    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!