Monday, February 23, 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK - FEBRUARY 23rd EDITION


I confess that I have always found this whole idea enchanting. So I thought that I would participate in it today!

FOR TODAY: February 23, 2009

Outside my window...I see birds in the trees. I love it!

I am thinking...that I love the idea of getting back into my routines after the weekend, even if I am a bit lacking in discipline today.

I am thankful for...my wonderful Savior, my precious family and friends.

From the learning rooms...my son is working away at Math.

From the kitchen...nothing is happening yet today! I do have a menu plan, however, so I do know what I'm cooking for dinner.

I am wearing...blue jeans and a blue shirt. Not very exciting, I know.

I am creating...well, nothing.....I am not very creative. But I do like to organize!

I am going...nowhere. My husband's car died so he drove mine to work.

I am reading...well, my Bible, and another book on finances (I love being frugal).

I am hoping...that I can talk myself into exercising today. I need to do this.

I am hearing...my puppy play around in the kitchen.

Around the house...it's a little messy but it's looking up. As I mentioned earlier I am lacking in discipline today, but I am counting on my love for my family to motivate me!

One of my favorite things...I love spending time fellowshipping with other families. That way, you can be with your own family and yet have a great time with other people and their children. Awesome!

A few plans for the rest of the week: ASL classes, church activities, exercise class with some friends.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...I don't know how to do that yet. Sorry!

Please go here for other Daybook entries!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the daybook. Loved your blog. I hear you about the exercise- need to get out and walk more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely first daybook. welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your first daybook. Glad you decided to give it a try. By the way your puppy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, I am unable to leave a comment on your blog for some reason so I will leave it here.

    I love all the homey pictures on your sidebar! I remember when my son was eight and had dental surgery. Even though I was trusting the Lord it was still a little unnerving to know that he was going under.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for spring! :D Great daybook entry! I was hoping to get some exercise in, but it didn't happen today. Have a great rest of your Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one too. My friend Mimi does this one as well. I always enjoy reading hers. Learn how to do the picture thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat idea!! I, too need to exercise, but dont want to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen this and considered playing along. Sounds like fun. Hope you have a great week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to daybook! I enjoy this weekly meme. My Hubby's car broke in September and he's been driving mine since. UGH! I hope you are having a blessed week! BTW, I LOVE your blog design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!

So I'd still love to hear from you! Just don't type out a link to share! ;)