Saturday, February 28, 2009

MAKING YOUR HOME SING MONDAY GUIDELINES


Welcome! Glad you could join us! I don't want to delete any links so please follow the instructions and have fun!

WHAT IS "MAKING YOUR HOME SING! MONDAY?"

Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one).  My point with each Monday post is, what are you doing or going to do today, tomorrow, this week? What did you do last week?  It can be an attitude or an action.


Topics can include marriage, parenting, encouraging women, organization, cleaning, saving money, our behavior and attitudes, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes....the opportunities are endless.

HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES SO YOU CAN PLAY ALONG:

Write your post and link up!

On my left sidebar (down towards the bottom) is the "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" button which you are welcome to grab and paste if you want but it's not a requirement.

Write your post and please keep it family-friendly (no swearing), honoring to God and respectful of others.  I reserve the right to delete any post that I don't feel is appropriate or within the guidelines.

Once you have completed and published your own post return to my blog and use Mr. Linky to link up. Please link directly to your own "Making Your Home Sing! Monday" post and not to the homepage of your blog. That way people will be able to find your post when they click on your entry.

Please don't link to any kind of business or shop like an etsy shop, or to a giveaway, or to something you have for sale. These links will be deleted as they aren't in the spirit of the linky party.

Please don't put your blog URL in the name field, just put it in the URL field so that it won't mess up Mr. Linky. In the name field, please use spaces between words as necessary to make it easier to read.

Lastly, please go visit the other blogs of those who've linked up here and have fun and be encouraged!



13 comments:

  1. I love your button! Tara did a great job!

    Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is going to be a great meme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm thinking I'm in, but still wrapping my mind around it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following my sister to your blog, I'm new to domestic life so I'm game to share and learn. I'll do my best to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a very fun meme. I will join in next Monday! I linked to your post in my latest blog. I think a lot of people will be into this meme. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to participate in Making Your Home Sing Monday, but when I mention it & try to link to your blog, I get a msg that says "You do not have permission to do that." Please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, I don't know why that is happening since nobody needs permission to link to the meme.

    I tried to see your post on your blog and link it myself but I can't even see your post. All it says is "no posts match your query" and there are no posts on your blog.

    Is your post published? If it is, did you copy the whole URL and paste it into the place where the URL goes?

    Please contact me at momstheword2008@hotmail.com and hopefully we can figure this out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! I want to be part of the Making Your Home Sing Monday....but I'm going to have to jump in in a few weeks after I get some "tasks" behind me....if I jump in I'm afraid my home won't be singing tonight!

    Trying to finish up some work before the afternoon "carpool" session!!

    Love,
    Tammy Nischan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am sorry; am not sure how to link back. feel free to delete my page. Great blog though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is interesting, perhaps it will help get me moving to make it a more beautiful home. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Nan!
    I am new here and am having fun reading and learning from others. I think I got carried away linking-up! I will get your excellent blog in the link-up list on my sidebar for Monday when I can enlist the help of my daughter. It may be a few days, but I have you on a list so I won't forget! Thanks so much for hosting, new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am excited to learn and share. This is a much needed group and long overdue for me.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!