Thursday, February 5, 2009

LESSONS I'VE LEARNED FROM MY PUPPY





Everything I've ever needed to learn in life I am learning from my puppy. My puppy is so cute! And so smart. She is teaching me so much. For example:

  • Sometimes it just doesn't matter how cute you are. People still say no.
  • Sometimes you just have to drag your behind across the floor to get anywhere.
  • When you are caught doing something you shouldn't be doing, look innocent.
  • Whenever someone asks you to do something you don't want to do, just ignore them.
  • Whenever someone isn't looking, eat off their plate.
  • If you bark loudly enough, somebody will listen.
  • Don't cry over spilled milk, lap it up.
  • If you're having a bad hair day, embrace it.
  • If you have to scratch, scratch as if your life depended on it.
  • If somebody accidentally kicks you because you got in their way, forgive them.
  • Follow those you love everywhere.
  • If somebody drops something within your reach - it's yours.
  • If somebody drops something and you can carry it away - it's yours
  • If you carry it away and they don't notice - it's yours
  • Don't chew on things people value. They don't like it.
  • Don't chew on people. It hurts and they don't like it.
  • Don't bite people on the nose. Bite them on the hand instead.
  • Always have puppy breath. People love that.
  • When people you love leave you home alone, cry as loudly as you can.
  • Tear the house apart while they're gone. That'll teach them not to leave you.
  • When they come back home, be happy to see them and jump up and down.
  • Don't come whenever they call you, you may not like why they're calling.
  • Sleep as much as you can.
  • If you want something someone has, wait until their back is turned to take it.
  • Don't be afraid to eat crumbs off the floor. Be thankful.
  • Don't be picky.
  • Don't judge people by how they look.
  • Love everybody.
  • You don't ever have to be bored. Just sink your teeth into something and don't let go.
  • Running in circles doesn't get you anywhere. No matter how fast you go.
  • Don't eat so fast that it makes you throw up.
  • If somebody comes toward you that you don't trust, growl. Then run.
  • Beg for what you want. Keep begging.
  • Make your home your whole world. Make your family your whole life.

14 comments:

  1. sleep as much as you can, eat crumbs off the floor, bark as loud as you can someone will listen.....so cute loved that post...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... you are too funny! Dragging your bottom on the floor? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list, and just in time for us when we get our new puppy! I should print that out!! Thank you for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i never realized we can learn so much from our pets...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!! Your puppy is SOO cute!!..in all honesty though, if we lived life more like your puppy, wouldn't things be so much nicer for us???
    Blessings..
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! Maybe I do need a dog so I can learn that running around in circles doesn't get you anywhere. I could use that lesson :o)

    Take care my friend!
    I hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this! It is too funny and so very true :-)

    My favorites are...if you get caught doing something you shouldn't be doing...look innocent. Is this where our children learned this?

    Another favorite...whenever someone isn't looking...eat off their plate.

    Well, actually...they are all my favorites :-)

    You are too creative...you need to be writing a book, girlfriend!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've rarely been without a dog in my home. They are so cute and lovable. What a cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a hilarious post! Some of those things sound just like what my almost 11 month old would say/do!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!