Sunday, February 22, 2009

BLOGGY AWARD



I almost forgot to post this. Sorry! Isn't this a lovely award? This comes to me from Chris at The Mommy Journey. Have you met Chris yet? She is a real sweetie and has a fun blog with all sorts of different stuff that you might enjoy. She really has a heart for moms and she has two young kids of her own. Go pay her a visit and tell her "hi!"
The rules for this lovely award are:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo/s.
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger moms out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.
I do not currently have any photos on here to post of me and my kids. Just picture me in your mind. Picture however you think I look like. That's more fun that way. I can look like however you picture me. Blonde, brunette, redhead, young, old, tall, short....whatever.....hey, this is kinda fun!
My best experience as a Mom? Wow. How could you narrow that down? I have loved every moment (well, perhaps not every moment...hehehehe) Seriously. I love being a mom so how could I choose? I love the day that each of them were born. I loved teaching each of them to read (we homeschool). I loved seeing the expressions on their face as they learned how to walk, I loved watching them trying to talk. I love watching them grow up into the wonderful, handsome young men that they are now. I have loved every moment. I cannot choose.
As for best moms to nominate, I cannot choose either. For those of you that have kids, I have seen your hearts in your blogs. I know you love those kids. So please, feel free to put this button on your own blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya from SITS! Congrats on your award! ;) Haven't really thrashed around your blog yet - but just wanted to shout out my congratulations first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mom! I just love your blog...but you already know that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great award! Congratulations my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!