Friday, November 28, 2008

THIS BLOG IS FOR JUNIOR HIGH READING LEVEL...Sniff! Sob!


So I was visiting over at "Candy's" website and saw this "test" she did.
I feel that I should apologize to you all. I did this "test" to find out this blog's "Reading Level" and this is what they came up with....sigh!

I do apologize. I would love to elevate you all above the level of the mundane. I love my readers and I would love to be able to be the one who lifts you up to bigger and greater things. Who causes you to think and ponder about such things like Quantam Physics and Blackholes, why did the chicken really cross the road?, and the most scientifically correct way to diaper a baby who is squirming at ninety miles an hour.

I would love to have you come away from here knowing exactly how to repair a misfiring rocket, or how to fix a twelve-course meal out of only two toothpicks and a bandaid, clean your home in two seconds while your mother-in-law is beating a path to your door), learn another language, rebuild an engine, fix your computer, hold your breath for 45 minutes while changing a poopy diaper, stitch up a wound, know what a Quark is, or remove someone's appendix (while I lie passed out on the floor from all that blood....).

Oh, if you could only come away from here, ready to take on the world. Bursting at the seams with ideas of how to redecorate your home with only dryer lint, or 1001 ways to make a great meal using only a can of Spam (hey, don't knock it, we actually like the stuff. I know....ooooh, sad!). If only you could come away from here with the knowledge of how to purchase $15,000 worth of groceries using only one coupon and a smile.

Alas, this is not that blog. There are lots of awesome blogs out there that can probably teach you that stuff, but this is not one of them. So if you leave here with an overwhelming desire to pick your nose and wipe it on your sleeve, now you'll know why. My humblest apologies.....sniff...snort....sob!

16 comments:

  1. OMGosh, my blog reading level is genius. That is just funny! I am busting a gut. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He And Me + 3: Wow! Genius! You rock! Clearly I need to hang out with you more, girl! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do much more at your blog. You make me smile. Your writing style is SO witty...and bringing a smile to my face is much better than helping me become a rocket scientist. Don't ever change a thing!!

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention...I'm at junior high level too. So, if you want to hobnob with the geniuses, better keep up with He And Me + 3, 'cause you won't get upper level material at my blog either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti: Thanks for the sweet comments! Hey, I'm glad to be in good company! Maybe we ought to ask He And Me for some "tips" hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, too funny!!!!!

    No, you may not teach me how do all of those things, but you do make me laugh! And that is worth far more! Well, maybe not more than $15,000 worth of groceries. But, I don't really need $15,000 worth of groceries. I mean I only have 3 of us to feed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did the test...and I DARED all the readers of my blog to do it and post their results! lol
    this is so silly that it is fun!
    personally, I think you are much better than a junior high school level! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't feel too bad, the last time i did mine, it came out "elementary". LOL

    BTW Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog today. It's the kind words like that that make me glad I started blogging. Who knew i could meet so many wonderful people?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Named Alicia: You're sweet! You could do alot with $15,000 though, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tootsie: I hope they do it, I will look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BoufMom9: Well, I didn't think you were "elementary." And I enjoy that part of bloggin too, it's fun to meet new people.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think your blog is great. i learn a lot, i get inspired and reminded. your blog is one of my daily reads :)

    by the way, mine came out as "high school" :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chris, thank you for your sweet comments, and for letting a "junior higher" hang out with the big kids (high school)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I took this test several months ago and my blog was a low level. I take it again today, and it says genius. No way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tami, I think it would benefit me, as a "junior higher" to hang with the "genius" crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i posted my reading level ! :)
    http://www.mommyjourney.com/2008/12/my-blogs-readability-test.html

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by today! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and/or follow me on facebook. The links are at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so I don't have to delete!

Please don't leave a link to your blog (or anyone else's) in your comment. Due to google's new comment spam policy, any comments with links will have to be deleted to protect both you and me!